Celebrate your wedding with the best of both worlds, from exchanging your wedding vows by the gentle wave of Indian Ocean at The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali and continue with a grand party at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.
Planning your wedding
- On-site wedding planner, Blossom florist team and a team of Culinary professionals.
- Complimentary one time food tasting.
- Complimentary one pre-wedding coordination meeting, with coffee, tea and two snack items.
Exchanging wedding vows in Bali
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Five (5) Grandeur Rooms with a two (2) nights stay each, including breakfast.
- Holy matrimony at Mulia Resort’s ocean facing – Harmony Chapel (subject to availability).
- Buffet dinner at The Cafe for 20 guests on the day of ceremony.
On your day
- Function rooms for family or committee changing room.
- Function room for Tea Pai or Blessing Ceremony with maximum capacity of 50 guests.
- A wide range of authentic International, Western, Indonesian, Oriental and Asian buffet menu.
- Free flow of local mineral water during the event.
- A glass of soft drink and flavoured iced fruit tea as per buffet order.
- Flower arrangement for buffet table and five (5) standard flower centre pieces for VIP or family table.
- Complimentary parking on the day of the event (number of vehicle may vary).
- Exclusively designed reception books with pens.
- One (1) Junior Suite with a two (2) nights stay for the Bride & Groom on the day of the event, including breakfast, a complimentary fruit basket and standard flower arrangements.
- Two (2) Splendor Rooms with a one (1) night stay each for the parents on the day of the event, including breakfast.
- Four (4) Splendor Rooms with a one (1) night stay each, including breakfast.
- Special room rate for additional guest room booking (terms and conditions applies).
- Mulia Gift Card that can be utilized at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta or Mulia Bali.