Limited time Mulia Privilege points offer.
From 5,000 points for just $55++ to 20,000 points for $155++.
Don’t miss the chance to enjoy this privilege!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This point purchase is not refundable.
- Points purchased can be used and redeemed at The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali or Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.
- All redemptions require advance booking and are strictly subject to availability.
- All redemption bookings are based on room only, not inclusive of daily breakfast. Other expenses will be charged under personal account.
- Reservation must be made under the primary member’s name.
- Points redemption for beneficiary is allowed. The name of beneficiary is mandatory to be written on the claim form.
- Blackout dates may apply
- Program terms and participating hotels are subject to change without notice
- In the event of cancellation of your redemption booking, please kindly advise us at least 3 days prior to your arrival date, to allow points reinstatement onto your membership account. Booking alternation must be made at least 7 days prior and is subject to room availability.
- In case of any No Show, all points will be automatically forfeited
- Points purchased may be redeemed for dining at The Cafe, Soleil, Table8 and Edogin at Mulia Bali, excluding Soleil’s Sunday Brunch and alcohol consumption.
- Point redemption cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- The Dining voucher is not for resale, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Reservation for points redemption is required. Please email your inquiries and reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali will not be held liable for dining vouchers that have been used without permission or lost or stolen, and any lost or stolen vouchers cannot be reissued.
- The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali reserves the right to reject any voucher it deems, in its discretion, to have been forged, defaced or tampered with.
- Dining redemption is not valid for the following periods:
- Blackout date period.
- Public Holidays, the eve of public holidays and special events (Christmas Eve & Day, New Year’s Eve & Day, Valentine’s Day dinner, Chinese New Year Eve & Day, Sunday Easter, Eid Al Fitr Eve & Day 1-2).
For more inquiries, please contact us at:
Telephone: +62 361 301 7777
Chat with us on
Learn more about Mulia Health & Safety Protocols here.