With 2019 around the corner, we want to celebrate the highlights of 2018 and we are very excited to welcome the new year with more exciting programs and a continued effort to create more memorable guest experiences.
Throwing back to March this year, Mulia Bali held a series of fun pool parties ‘Cafe Mambo’ bringing the Ibiza vibe under the tropical sky of Bali, featuring international guest DJs, like Christian and Alan Anadon known as “Mambo Brothers”, at the Courtyard Pool of Mulia Resort. Additionally we enjoyed the uplifting beats brought by DJ Harry Romero, Kaz James, and the legendary Roger Sanchez to enliven the party even more! Cafe Mambo was a ‘warm-up’ for something much bigger and exhilarating for all partygoers in Bali.
Yes, that’s right! How can one forget our summer party, "Rapture" that featured a new level of sophistication! Mulia Bali flew in the finest performers, such as Liam Payne, Mark Ronson, Sebastian Izambard from Il Divo and to top it all off, Fergie. For the first time in history, Mulia Bali brought a spectacular crowd from in and around the world to an unforgettable summer party by the pool and pristine beach of our beautiful resort in Nusa Dua.
Speaking of parties and celebrations, aside from the many luxurious weddings the resort hosted this year, Mulia Bali was also in the spotlight recently due to Indonesia’s wedding of the year – or popularly known as ‘Crazy Rich Surabayan’ by the Indonesian netizen(citizen of the net), a twist to the recent box office movie. This incredibly luxurious wedding was held at The Grand Ballroom where thousands of guests from different parts of the world came to celebrate the marriage of the happy couple. Some of the highlights of the event included the very special performance by Calum Scott and the legendary Danish band, Michael Learns to Rock (MLTR). The wedding came to an end with a beautiful illuminated balloon release around Mulia Lake, adorning the night sky like thousands of fireflies. A fairytale wedding indeed.
In between all the exciting parties and events, The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas - Nusa Dua, Bali also managed to take home several awards and accolades throughout this fantastic year.
- The Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Indonesia by TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Recognition of Excellence for Mulia Villas by Hotels Combined Award
- #6 on Top 100 Hotels in The World by Travel + Leisure USA – World’s Best Awards.
- #2 on Top 10 Resort Hotels in Asia by Travel + Leisure USA – World’s Best Awards
- #2 on Top 5 Resort Hotels in Indonesia by Travel +Leisure USA – World’s Best Awards
- World’s Most Luxurious Hotels by Forbes Tavel Guide’s 2018 Verified Lists
- #5 on Top Resorts in Asia – Conde Nast Traveler USA – Reader’s Choice Awards
- #18 The Best Resorts in the World by Condé Nast Traveler USA – Reader’s Choice Awards
- #6 Best Luxury Hotel in Asia and #7 Best Hotel in Asia by GlobalTravelerUSA.com
- The Best Bali Beach Resort by APAC Insider Business Awards
We, of course, would like to thank all of our loyal guests for your support and make this all happen for us.
Mulia Bali wishes you a wonderful, memorable and eventful year in 2019. We can not wait to share more remarkable occasions with all our guests…
Happy New Year 2019!